Specify the details of Opening Stock, if any, for the Stock Item as on the date of Beginning of Books.
- You can tracked your items records the quantity and value of goods you have on hand.
- When you purchase a tracked item, the cost is stored in an asset account on the balance sheet. The cost is released to the profit & loss / income statement only when the goods are sold.
- How to Create New Opening Stock?
- How to Edit Opening Stock?
- How to Delete Opening Stock?
How to Create New Opening Stock?
1. In the Master Information menu, select Opening Stock.
2. Click Grid Add Button.
3. Type Item Name, Select Store, Type Batch\Lot, Quantity, Rate & Value.
4. If you need to add another Opening Stock field then you can add new Opening Stock field by clicking + Button.
5. If you need to Delete a Opening Stock field then you can Delete Opening Stock field by clicking Delete Button.
6. Click Save.
How to Edit Opening Stock?
1. Click Inline Edit Button.
2. Select Update Item Name, Store, Type Batch\Lot, Quantity, Rate & Value.
3. Click Update.
How to Delete Opening Stock?
1. Select record/records then Click Delete button on the Opening Stock which/those you want to Delete.
2. Click Delete.